Wednesday, October 1, 2008

McCain Blogette Review

The McCain Blogette has to be one of the more interesting blogs out there. What I believe makes this blog so appealing is the use of photos, color, and content of the blog. This blog is done by Presidential candidate John McCain's daughter, Meghan McCain. The McCain Blogette seems to reek of political campaigning and propaganda right? Surprisingly, the correct answer to this is no. Yes, of course there are political postings in this blog but this is not all this blog has to offer. Meghan also posts about her book signing of her children's book, My Dad John McCain, at a book store and even of her music interests!

Little McCain Blog

Going onto a blog, I usually expect to see uninteresting facts and information that no common person would lie to read. However, I honestly didn't mind taking a glance at this blog and didn't dread to write or talk about it. Recently, I've come across a number of blogs that caught my interest. Never would I have thought that I would find myself looking up specific subject blogs at home at my own leisure.

California Dreamin' is the title of one of the posts Meghan McCain posted up onto her blog. This post talks about one of a few book signings Meghan did on a California book signing tour. McCain recently wrote a children's book, titled My Dad John McCain, which talks about her life and experiences with her father. This book signing tour was clearly created to promote John McCain's presidential candidacy, and from in my opinion, it's working. When presidential parties reach out to the 'common person', especially little kids, this gives people a feeling and safety with that specific party. Whoever thought up the decision for Meghan to go on a book signing tour, it was the right one.

No comments: